Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My aunt Gwen gave this to me 25 years ago; she got it off a cooking show. It's not a saucy pasta--it's supposed to be pretty thick. You can adjust the heat with more or less crushed chilies. It gets cold quickly, but is easily zapped in the microwave 20-40 seconds to reheat. Serve with garlic bread!
- 453.59 g linguine
- 3 (340.19 g) can tomato paste
- 44.37 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 14.79 ml crushed red pepper flakes
- 78.07 ml dried parsley
- 118.29 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed through garlic press
- 2.46 ml salt
- While linguine is cooking, combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Drain hot linguine, and add to tomato paste mixture. Use two forks to mix all the mixture in with the pasta.
- Serve immediately with more parmesan and garlic bread.