1/2 Photos of Four Seasons Enchiladas
Here's a simple enchilada recipe that doesn't use a tomato based or standard enchilada sauce. It's quick to throw together and can easily be adjusted for smaller portions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped and drained
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups cooked turkey or 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 64 inches flour tortillas
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans, in zesty sauce (optional)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese or 1 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 1Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- 2Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- 3In a medium bowl, mix chile peppers and cream cheese.
- 4Stir in chopped turkey.
- 5Place the tortillas in a microwave oven.
- 6Heat for 1 minute, or until the tortillas are softened.
- 7Spread about 2 heaping tablespoons of the chile pepper mixture on each tortilla, and roll up.
- 8Place the rolled tortillas, seam-side down, in single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- 9In a medium bowl, combine the salsa and beans.
- 10Spoon the mixture over the enchiladas.
- 11Sprinkle the top with cheese.
- 12Bake 20 minutes or til bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Seasons Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 363.1
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 57.0 mg
- Sodium 884.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 20.7 g