1/1 Photo of Four Pepper Stir-Fry
This is a very simple and quick dinner I made up one night with what was in the fridge. It is even tastier the next day! Feel free to add or subtract other ingredients if you like. (I used hot pepper infused olive oil for a bit of bite.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet.
- 2Add onions, sesame seeds, and mustard seeds, and saute until onions are transparent.
- 3Add turmeric and peppers and cook for 10-15 min, stirring frequently. If you are serving this with rice, begin cooking it when you add the peppers.
- 4Add cabbage and cook another 5-10 minute.
- 5Add salt and pepper to taste and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Pepper Stir-Fry
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.3
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.4 g