Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 small red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 7.39 ml minced garlic
- 14.79 ml vegetable oil (olive is better)
- 737.08 g jar pasta sauce (or your own)
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried savory (I dont know what this is so I just add another italian spice like oregano and red pepper)
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 226.79 g penne, cooked and drained
- In dutch oven or large nonstick sauce pan, cook and stir onion, bell peppers and garlic in hot oil until vegetables are tender-crisp.
- Add pasta sauce,basil savory and black pepper.
- Heat through over medium heat.
- Serve over penne.