Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
I got this recipe from a company cookbook and have made it over and over again. It's definitely addicting!!
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar seafood cocktail sauce
- 8 ounces canned shrimp, drained
- 8 ounces crabmeat
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Mix softened cream cheese and milk and spread on a platter.
- Layer 1 jar of cocktail sauce over cream cheese.
- Layer shrimp & crabmeat over cocktail sauce.
- Sprinkle cheddar cheese over seafood.
- Chill for at least 1 hour and serve with crackers. Enjoy!
Tastes great, and it's easy enough to halve.