Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a real "kid winner" recipe. I use chocolate pudding because that is what my family likes. Substitute what your family likes and enjoy
- 3⁄4 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 (3 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Bake at 400° the following ingredients: nuts, flour, and melted margarine.
- Mix in mixer: sugar, Cool Whip and cream cheese.
- Spread over crust.
- Mix instant chocolate pudding, milk and vanilla.
- Spread over Cool Whip/cream cheese layer.
- Spread rest of Cool Whip on this.
- Sprinkle with shredded chocolate or nuts.
- Refrigerate several hours.