Recipe by Jellyqueen
I took a recipe off of a bag of Kraft Marshmallows and revised it to work with the ingredients I had on hand. This is the results. I would recommend cutting it into small squares. It is very rich and a little goes a long way!!!
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) boxdry yellow cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1⁄2 cup mild chocolate chips
- 1 cup roasted peanuts, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix the cake mix, butter and egg until well blended; it will be a stiff, dough like consistency.
- Press onto bottom of a lightly greased 13x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle marshmallows on top of crust.
- Mix peanut butter and chocolate chips and sprinkle on top of marshmallows.
- Sprinkle nuts on top of chips.
- Place back into the oven and bake and additional 2-3 minutes, or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- Cool completely and cut into small squares.