Cheesy macaroni taco casserole. Lots of zesty flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400º F.
- 2In large skillet, combine beef and seasoning mix.
- 3Cook over medium-high heat until beef is no longer pink, stirring occasionally (2-3 minutes).
- 4In medium bowl, mix one package macaroni and cheese with sour cream; spread over bottom of 8-inch-square baking dish.
- 5Top with beef mixture.
- 6Spread remaining package macaroni and cheese over beef mixture; top with tomato, potato chips and cheese.
- 7Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
- 8Top with taco sauce and additional chips if desired, when serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Layer Hamburger and Macaroni Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (137 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.4
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.8 mg
- Sodium 265.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 20.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen macaroni and cheese