Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
Yummy pudding pie! I make this all the time for cookouts and special occasions.
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 ounces instant pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- Combine flour, sugar, butter and walnuts. Press into bottom of 9x13" pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350°. Cool completely.
- Cream together powdered sugar and softened cream cheese. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread carefully over the first layer.
- Combine milk and pudding and beat as directed on package. Spread carefully over second layer.
- Spread Cool Whip over pudding layer. Do Not Mix Layers. You may sprinkle with a few more chopped nuts and some chopped chocolate.