Prep 45 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 5 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) box Jell-O chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 3 cups milk
- 7 ounces Cool Whip
- Mix first thee ingredients.
- Add fine chopped pecans.
- press into 9x13 pan.
- Bake shell at 350 for 15 min.
- Soften cheese, then blend in sugar and Cool whip.
- Spread over cooled crust.
- Make pudding as directed.
- I like cooked pudding best but you can use instant.
- You can also use 2 small packages.
- And any other flavor you like.
- Spread on top.
- You can sprinkle chopped pecans or chocolate ants on top.
This is my husband's favorite dessert. Sometimes i use Oreo pudding and add crushed Oreo cookies to the bottom layer
This is very good and easy to make.I have tried it with a mix of chocolate and butterscotch pudding and chocolate and vanilla pudding.This recipe is also called Sex In A Pan.You will know why after you try it.
I make 4 layer delight more than any other desert. My mom got me hooked on it as a kid. My all time favorite desert BY FAR!!!