Recipe by jecooks
Make this yummy dessert the night before your next party. It is absolutely delicious!!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Cream Cheese Layer
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 6 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 hershey chocolate candy bars, grated
- chopped nuts (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Crust Layer- Mix crust ingredients, press into 13x9" baking dish, and bake 25 minutes at 325 degrees.
- Cream Cheese Layer- Mix ingredients and spread over COOLED crust.
- Pudding Layer- Mix ingredients, spread over cream cheese layer.
- Cover dessert and put in refrigerator to set.
- Topping Layer- Once dessert has set, spread top with Cool Whip, nuts, and grated chocolate bar.