Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick, Easy and Good! You wouldn't believe it! I was often asked for this recipe and I wasn't surprised!
- 1 lb refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Roll out dough and divide in half.
- Press half the dough into a buttered 9"pie plate.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour into crust.
- Cover with remaining dough, crimping edges under to seal.
- Cut several slits in top of pie.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until top is well browned.
this was an absolute delicious dish! There needs to be more dishes with little ingredients like this ! My husband devoured it. He really enjoyed it as I did. I used about a cup of mixed veggies and a 1lb of chicken as its listed on your site the opposite way. But thank YOU !! I have told everyone around me about it. DEEEEEEEEELICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!