1/2 Photos of Four Ingredients Chicken Pot Pie
Quick, Easy and Good! You wouldn't believe it! I was often asked for this recipe and I wasn't surprised!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb refrigerated biscuit dough
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, condensed
- 1 cup cooked chicken, cubed
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1Preheat oven to 350 F.
- 2Roll out dough and divide in half.
- 3Press half the dough into a buttered 9"pie plate.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and pour into crust.
- 5Cover with remaining dough, crimping edges under to seal.
- 6Cut several slits in top of pie.
- 7Bake about 30 minutes or until top is well browned.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Ingredients Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (333 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 555.1
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.9 mg
- Sodium 1799.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 21.2 g