Recipe by Happy Harry #2
Nice light dinner salad with a tangy-sweet flavor.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Loved this salad, Harry. Quick, tasty, what more could you ask! Even quicker if you use the citrus in a jar! Used a little of the juice to make the dressing. Thnx so much for posting. Made for My-3-Chefs 2008.
- 1 medium jicama, peeled & diced
- 1 medium cucumber, scored with fork & sliced thin
- 3 medium oranges
- lettuce leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel oranges removing as much of the pith(white covering sometimes left after peeling) as posible. Cut into sections or medium-thin slices. Remove any seeds from orange pieces.
- Place all but lettuce in bowl. Toss with oil & vinegar dressing (lots of recipes on zaar).
- Line serving platter with lettuce & arrange salad.