Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
These are so quick, easy, easy to transport, and most of all, they are scrumptious. You must try them when you are having a chocolate craving and need a quick fix!!!
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Pour into a greased 15in x 10in x 1in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls over batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.