Lauren Clark's Note:
These are so quick, easy, easy to transport, and most of all, they are scrumptious. You must try them when you are having a chocolate craving and need a quick fix!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- 2Pour into a greased 15in x 10in x 1in baking pan.
- 3In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- 4Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 5Drop by tablespoonfuls over batter.
- 6Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- 8Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 9Cool on a wire rack.
- 10Cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Ingredient Marbled Chocolate Bars
Serving Size: 1 (971 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1122.3
- Calories from Fat 403
- Total Fat 44.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.1 g
- Cholesterol 84.7 mg
- Sodium 1338.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 122.5 g
- Protein 13.1 g