Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
These are so quick, easy, easy to transport, and most of all, they are scrumptious. You must try them when you are having a chocolate craving and need a quick fix!!!
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions.
- Pour into a greased 15in x 10in x 1in baking pan.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar.
- Stir in 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls over batter.
- Cut through batter with a knife to swirl the cream cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Cut into bars.