1/1 Photo of Four-Herb Bread (Bread Machine)
3 hrs 10 mins
Barb Gertz's Note:
Marjoram, thyme, basil and chives season this moist loaf of bread. "The aroma while baking will make you think of a stuffed turkey roasting in the oven." Diabetic exchange:1 starch.
My Private Note
loaf br ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups water (70 to 80 degrees)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh marjoram or 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh basil or 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1In bread machine pan, place all ingredients in order suggested by manufacture.
- 2Slect basic setting.
- 3Choose crust color and loaf size if available.
- 4Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons water or flour if needed).
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four-Herb Bread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (764 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1759.6
- Calories from Fat 247
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 64.0 mg
- Sodium 2589.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 324.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.1 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 49.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: