1/2 Photos of Four Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Onions
A delicious grilled cheese sandwich I happened upon randomly. Since this recipe calls for a wider than usual selection of cheese that may exist in a normal household, it's recommended that you purchase a cheese slice assortment. Wouldn't recommend this for kids unless your child likes real cheese, which in my personal experience, is not usually the case.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 slices white bread
- 1 slice colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 slice cheddar cheese (sharp, medium, mild, etc)
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice American cheese (as in processed, hardly cheese at all, mostly oil, cheese)
- 1 -2 tablespoon diced onion (red or white)
- 3 dashes garlic powder
- 5 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- 4 dashes liquid smoke
- 1 dash fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (add as needed or desired)
- 1Take a frying pan, add the diced onions and olive oil.
- 2Set burner to medium-high.
- 3Add in Worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke before onions start to sizzle.
- 4Add in garlic powder and black pepper once onions begin to sizzle.
- 5Stir frequently.
- 6Fry until evenly browned.
- 7Set aside onions.
- 8Take white bread, lay all cheese slices in an order of your choosing, add onions on top, put on top slice of bread.
- 9Re-oil pan if necessary.
- 10on low heat, toast each side of the sandwich until desired toasting has been attained.
- 11Make sure to check that the cheese is evenly melted through.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Grilled Cheese Sandwich With Onions
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 751.6
- Calories from Fat 519
- Total Fat 57.6 g
- Saturated Fat 22.5 g
- Cholesterol 89.1 mg
- Sodium 785.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 28.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: