Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Almost any type of fruit will work in this recipe. The first time I made it, I just used the fruits I had on hand in my refrigerator.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 -2 medium firm banana, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Pour juice over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Stir just before serving.
This was fresh and tasty!! Didn't have any strawberries, so used some blueberries. Added also some fresh pineapple that I had in the fridge. This keeps for a while, except for the bananas!! I would add the bananas next time at the last minute (especially when I make a bit batch in advance). Thanks looneytunesfan! :)
Fast, easy and delicious! I used Strawberries, Apples, Bananas and Peaches. The orange juice worked well! Thanks for a great recipe!