Recipe by Mom2 T, K, K & G
Found this in my recipe box...not sure where I originally got it. Great tasting, healthy breakfast for 2!
- 1 (8 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple chunks
- 1 medium pink grapefruit, peeled & sectioned
- 1 medium red apple, cubed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple reserving 1/4 C juice.
- In a bowl, combine the pineapple, grapefruit and apple.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch & salt.
- Gradually stir in lime juice & reserved pineapple juice until smooth.
- Bring to a boil, cook & stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Pour over fruit & toss to coat.
- Serve immediately.