Nicole Can Cook!'s Note:
CAUTION: to be eaten by chocolate lovers only!!! Very rich, so cut into small pieces. Number of servings is a guestimate. This is amazing, I get compliments every time i make it. Let me know how it goes. You may want to cut the recipe down some, as it makes 5 lbs. Time to make does not include chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (10 ounce) package peanut butter chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2-1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1Melt butter in a large saucepan over low heat.
- 2Stir in condensed milk and regular milk.
- 3Add all morsels, stirring constantly until smooth.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Stir in marshmallow cream and extracts.
- 6Spoon mixture evenly into a large pan, or several smaller ones, depending on how thick you want the fudge to be. I recommend not making it too thick, it's very sweet.
- 7Cover and chill.
- 8Cut into squares, store in fridge.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Chip Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 362.0
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 23.3 mg
- Sodium 122.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 35.7 g
- Protein 5.2 g