Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A family holiday favorite. We love this recipe, and could eat it more often, but save it for the holiday season and for neighborhood gifts to keep it a special holiday tradition. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces Velveeta cheese
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 4 ounces port wine cheese
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal or 2 cups crushed pecans, almonds, walnuts
- Soften cheeses.
- Mix all ingredients (except cereal or nuts) together thoroughly by using hands and squeezing through fingers (fun!).
- Form into three (3) equal balls or logs.
- Crush approximately 2 cups of Cracklin' Oat Bran cereal (or nuts) by placing in large plastic ziploc bag, close, and use a rolling pin to crush to desired texture (preferably fine).
- In a large bowl, gently roll balls or logs in Craklin’ Oat Bran cereal or nuts.
- Chill and serve with pretzels and crackers.