Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Serve this dish with a salad and crunchy bread, and you have a lovely meal in no time!!
- 2⁄3 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup snipped parsley
- 2 tablespoons fine dry breadcrumbs
- 3 whole chicken breasts (about 3 lbs.)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- In a medium bowl, combine cheeses, parsley and crumbs.
- Rinse and pat chicken breasts dry.
- Bone breasts without removing skins; halve breasts carefully.
- Separate skin from flesh of each breast, leaving one side attached.
- Spoon cheese mixture between skin and flesh of each breast.
- Tuck skin edges under the breast; secure with wooden picks.
- Place breasts, skin side up, in a shallow baking dish, brush with melted butter.
- Bake uncovered in a 350°F.
- oven 40 to 45 minutes, basting occasionally with juices.
Easy to make, awesome taste, very filling! I do low carb food so I substituted the bread crumbs with roasted pine, hazle, and macadamia nuts that I put into a food processor(not too much, it'll turn into paste)