Four Cheese Spinach Macaroni
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
- In a dutch oven, melt the first 2 tablespoons of butter, add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add milk and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Gradually stir in 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, the cream cheese, the mascarpone, mozzarella, salt and pepper and whisk until smooth.
- Stir in the spinach and cooked pasta and blend well.
- Place this mixture in a lightly greased 13x9x2-inch baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine the breadcrumbs, remaining parmesan and butter and mix well.
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the macaroni mixture and bake, uncovered, for 20 minutes at 375°F.