1 hr 45 mins
this sounds yummy! i cant wait to try it. It's from taste of home.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups julienned carrots
- 1 cup sliced green onion
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 1/2 cups small curd cottage cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 1In a skillet, saute the vegetables and garlic in oil until crisp-tender.
- 2Remove from the heat; set aside.
- 3In a heavy saucepan, whisk flour and milk until smooth.
- 4Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- 5Reduce heat; add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper.
- 6Cook 1 minute longer or until cheese is melted.
- 7Remove from the heat; stir in spinach.
- 8Set 1 cup aside.
- 9In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, mozzarella and Swiss.
- 10Spread 1/2 cup of spinach mixture into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking dish.
- 11Layer with 4 noodles, half of the cheese mixture and vegetables and 3/4 cup spinach mixture.
- 12Repeat layers.
- 13Top with remaining noodles, reserved spinach mixture and remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 14Cover and bake at 375 for 35 minutes.
- 15Uncover; bake 15 minutes longer or until bubbly.
- 16Let stand 15 minutes before cutting.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four-cheese Spinach Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 269.1
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 28.0 mg
- Sodium 412.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g