Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
From Mr. Food -- a delicious way to serve vegetables.
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and cut in 1 in pieces
- 2 medium carrots, pared and cut into 1/2 in slices
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt and pepper
- 1 large zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut in 1-inch, pieces
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups shredded four cheese blend
- Place potatoes and carrots in greased 13x9 pan. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with spices. Toss to coat.
- Bake at 425º for 20 minutes. Add zucchini, red pepper and garlic, stir vegetables. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven about 2 minutes more or just until cheese melts. Garnish with basil sprigs, if desired.
My mom makes this recipe and we always enjoy it. Thanks for posting.