Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
If you want you can make your own pizza crust, but this is for the days you just don't have time. Serve ith a nice garden salad and you have a meal in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- additional fresh basil, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet and top evenly with mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake pizza until golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly; sprinkle with tomatoes and additional chopped basil.