If you want you can make your own pizza crust, but this is for the days you just don't have time. Serve ith a nice garden salad and you have a meal in under 30 minutes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato
- additional fresh basil, chopped for garnish
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- 2In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- 3Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet and top evenly with mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- 5Bake pizza until golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- 6Cool slightly; sprinkle with tomatoes and additional chopped basil.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese Pizza With Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.9 g
- Cholesterol 54.5 mg
- Sodium 995.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
12-inch pizza crust