Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you want you can make your own pizza crust, but this is for the days you just don't have time. Serve ith a nice garden salad and you have a meal in under 30 minutes.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 prepared 12-inch pizza crust
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup diced tomato
- additional fresh basil, chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450 degree.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta, Parmesan, basil, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Place pizza crust on a cookie sheet and top evenly with mixture.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheeses.
- Bake pizza until golden, about 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly; sprinkle with tomatoes and additional chopped basil.