- 1 (10 ounce) can prepared pizza crust (Pillsbury)
- 1⁄3 cup shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 cup pizza sauce or 1⁄2 cup pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Using hands, press pizza dough out onto pan; form a 1/2 inch rim.
- Bake at 425° for 7-9 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Evenly sprinkle parmesan cheese and basil over the partially baked crust.
- Sprinkle provolone, cheddar and monterey jack cheese on top of pizza.
- Drop pizza sauce by spoonfuls over cheese.
- Bake at 425°for 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.