Add more cheese if desired. You'll love the variety of cheeses.
Make and share this Four Cheese Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 12 inches round pizza dough (I prefer mine pre-baked for about 10-12 minutes)
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed tomatoes or 1 1⁄4 cups tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry crushed basil leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry crushed oregano leaves
- 1⁄2-3⁄4 cup Italian sausage, crumbled, browned, drained
- 3⁄4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄3 cup chopped sweet green pepper
- 1 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix the tomatoes with the Parmesan cheese, basil and oregano to make the pizza sauce.
- Place the dough on pizza pan or baking stone. Prebake if desired. Ladle the sauce over the crust; spread evenly. Top pizza with the remaining ingredients. Bake for 18 to 22 minutes or until the crust is crisp and golden. Cut the pizza into wedges.