Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy meal, I use bottled four cheese sauce for time but for special occasions make my own.
- 400 g penne
- 225 g chestnut mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 350 g four- cheese sauce
- 250 g baby spinach leaves
- 25 g walnuts, broken
- 50 g blue cheese, crumbled
- cook pasta until al dente (still has some bite in it). Fry the mushrooms in the oil for 5 minutes.
- Add the cheese sauce and the spinach to the mushrooms heat until the spinach wilts.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce, mix well and place in an oven proof dish. season and scatter with cheese.
- Grill for 5 - 8 mins until cheese is bubbly.
hi pink cherry blossom i would just like to say thank you very much for all the good recipes you have given me many of the ones i am interested in are given by you ps sorry i could not email you i am not a premium member