1/2 Photos of Four Cheese Macaroni
strawberries shortcake's Note:
For more of a " grown-up" tasting Mac and Cheese I put some feta in. Delish! I'll never use boxed Mac and Cheese again!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree F. In a large pot cook macaroni according to package directions; drain. Return to pot.
- 2Add milk, melted butter, pepper, and salt. Stir in cheeses. Transfer to a greased 2-quart casserole.
- 3Bake, uncovered, for 15 minutes. Carefully stir mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with crushed crackers. Bake 5 minutes more or until crackers are browned and mixture is just heated through.
- 5Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese Macaroni
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 798.0
- Calories from Fat 361
- Total Fat 40.2 g
- Saturated Fat 23.5 g
- Cholesterol 110.6 mg
- Sodium 947.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.5 g