1 hr 15 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1/3 cup light cream or 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup shredded gouda cheese (2 ounces)
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 6 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- 1In a large saucepan cook lasagna noodles according to package directions; drain.
- 2Set aside.
- 3In a large skillet cook beef, onion, celery, and garlic till meat is brown and vegetables are tender.
- 4Drain off fat.
- 5Stir in the basil, oregano, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- 6Add the Cream cheese and light cream or milk.
- 7Cook and stir over low heat till cheese is melted.
- 8Stir in wine.
- 9Gradually add the gouda cheese.
- 10Cook and stir till cheese is nearly melted; remove from heat.
- 11In small bowl stir together the cottage cheese and egg.
- 12In a greased 10 x 6 x 2 inch baking dish layer half of the noodles, half of the meat sauce, half of the cottage cheese mixture, and half of the mozzarella cheese.
- 13Repeat layers.
- 14Bake, uncovered, in a 375o oven for 30 to 35 minutes or till heated through.
- 15Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four-Cheese Lasagna
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 629.6
- Calories from Fat 302
- Total Fat 33.5 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 169.4 mg
- Sodium 616.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 36.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: