My boyfriend loves the flavor combination of chicken and pineapple, so I created this recipe just for him.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1/2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- black pepper, to taste
- 1Press pizza dough out to the edges of the pan (I use a pizza stone).
- 2Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- 3Combine butter, garlic powder and basil then spread over the crust.
- 4Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and arrange Havarti slices to cover crust.
- 5Scatter mushrooms, chicken and pineapple evenly over crust.
- 6Top with remaining cheeses.
- 7Grind black pepper over top, to taste.
- 8Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese Hawaiian White Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 447.0
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.3 g
- Cholesterol 130.2 mg
- Sodium 690.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 36.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: