Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
My boyfriend loves the flavor combination of chicken and pineapple, so I created this recipe just for him.
- 1 (13 7/8 ounce) canrefrigerated pizza dough
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 4 large mushrooms, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 slices havarti cheese
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- black pepper, to taste
- Press pizza dough out to the edges of the pan (I use a pizza stone).
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes, then remove from oven and cool 10 minutes.
- Combine butter, garlic powder and basil then spread over the crust.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and arrange Havarti slices to cover crust.
- Scatter mushrooms, chicken and pineapple evenly over crust.
- Top with remaining cheeses.
- Grind black pepper over top, to taste.
- Return to oven and bake for 15 minutes.