1/5 Photos of Four Cheese Fettuccine Alfredo With Pancetta, & Prosciutto
Heather Moloian's Note:
I won first place in two different Iron-Chef competitions with this savory and delicious take on classic fettuccine alfredo. This is my original recipe. I also made a complimentary perlini pasta with pesto and suggest a side vegetable of garlic Asparagus. You can see my recipes for both of these items.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring a large pot of water to boil. Meanwhile in a large saucepan over high heat, bring the cream and butter to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 1 minute. Add 6 tablespoons each of the 4 cheeses and whisk over low heat and season with salt and pepper to taste and a generous pinch of nutmeg. Set aside. Saute the pancetta and lightly sauté the procciutto in a skillet.
- 2Generously salt the boiling water, add the fresh pasta and cook until al dente, 1-3 minutes. Drain.
- 3Put the fettuccine pasta in a warmed large shallow dish. Pour on the sauce and sprinkle with 6 more tablespoons of the cheese. Serve all immediately on two sides of a dinner plate with the asparagus.
- 4Garnish and add sides to your liking. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Cheese Fettuccine Alfredo With Pancetta, & Prosciutto
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 980.3
- Calories from Fat 583
- Total Fat 64.8 g
- Saturated Fat 39.2 g
- Cholesterol 294.9 mg
- Sodium 787.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 33.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: