Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like cheese and dips, you may want to try this recipe! It came from a dip recipe booklet from Mr. Phipps Pretzel Chips! Are these chips still made?! :)
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup sliced scallion
- pretzels or chips (various dippers)
- Blend cheeses, milk, and garlic in a blender or container of a food processor until smooth.
- Stir in scallions.
- Cover and chill until serving time.
- Garnish as desired.
- Serve with various dippers.
this was awesome. i used chives instead of the scallions, though. i make it whenever a party comes up, & i haven't heard any complaints so far.
this was .....okay....It was a bit on the bland side for our tastes, so I added some prepared pesto (Trader Joes) to it to give it some punch.
great!!!I used roasted garlic instad of the crushed clove and what a mild, delicate flavor. A definite favorite at my house!!!