Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A yummy chicken casserole.
Make and share this Four-Cheese Chicken Fettuccine recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions and drain.
- In a pot, combine the soup, cream cheese, mushrooms, cream, butter and garlic powder.
- Stir in cheeses, cook and stir until melted.
- Add chicken and heat through.
- Add fettuccine to the sauce.
- Transfer to a shallow greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish.
- Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over chicken mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
This was a good recipe. I left out the mushrooms and added salt and pepper but it was good. I liked the bread crumb topping added to the top.
This was good -- but a warning that it is very rich!! Part of that -- I think -- was the cream cheese, as it added a creamy richness. I did use half and half instead of cream, and it turned out fine. Next time I think I might play with the cheeses a bit. Nice thing with this is that one can do that!