Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This has been a long-time family favorite and richly deserves to be its own food group! My daughter inherited the cheese-lover gene and at age 3 dubbed this dip "Grandma's Cheeseball Cream" much to our delight. :-) I have seen a few incarnations of this dip, but the added cheese flavors and seasonings are what make this one stand out. This is a large recipe for a large family. Don't be afraid to halve it, but you might be sorry you did when it's gone! ;-)
- 2 (5 ounce) jars Kraft Old English cheese spread
- 2 (5 ounce) jars bleu cheese spread, Kraft Roka Bleu
- 2 (5 ounce) jars Kraft cheese spread with bacon
- 8 ounces Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon steak sauce (I like Pick-A-Pepa but A1 and Worcestershire work well, too)
- 1 dash hot sauce (to taste, I like Frank's Red Hot) (optional)
- Bring cheeses to room temp for easier mixing.
- Combine all ingredients in large mixing bowl (or food processor) until well blended.
- Serve immediately or chill.
- NOTES: For a different flavor, substitute Kraft's Pimento cheese for the bacon and add 1 tsp liquid smoke (or to taste). I usually serve this with crackers (Triscuits, Wheat Thins, Ritz, Chicken-N-A-Biscuit, swiss, veggie thins, sociables, and other party crackers) or with a combination veggie/relish tray. Everything tastes better with this dip!