Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Makes a great accompaniment to a spinach salad for a lighter dinner. From cooks.com
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 8 ounces frozen broccoli florets
- 3 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 3 slices provolone cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated
- 4 ounces colby cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out bread dough on floured surface to form an approximately 14 inch circles.
- Defrost broccoli.
- Place Provolone slices in center of bread, then add pepperoni, Mozzarella, broccoli, colby, and Parmesan.
- Bring sides and ends of bread up to the top and pinch to seal.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350F or until bread is lightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
I prepared it with homemade bread dough. It was a good dish, but not a big hit with the family.