Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Makes a great accompaniment to a spinach salad for a lighter dinner. From cooks.com
Make and share this Four Cheese Broccoli and Pepperoni Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Roll out bread dough on floured surface to form an approximately 14 inch circles.
- Defrost broccoli.
- Place Provolone slices in center of bread, then add pepperoni, Mozzarella, broccoli, colby, and Parmesan.
- Bring sides and ends of bread up to the top and pinch to seal.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350F or until bread is lightly browned.
- Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
I prepared it with homemade bread dough. It was a good dish, but not a big hit with the family.