Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Company loves this appetizer! I always place it away from my husband or he will eat the whole thing!! There is never any left! Amounts on the cream cheese and Mexican 4 cheese are approximate...put on what looks right...you can't make a mistake! Enjoy!
- 4 -8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa, medium
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped (small can)
- 12 ounces four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded, use about 2/3 's of bag
- In a Pyrex dish spread cream cheese, then salsa, then chilies, then cheese. Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or a little longer until getting bubbly or crusty around the edges.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Very addicting dip that was practically inhaled. Served with both Tostitos scoops and Ritz crackers. Everyone loved it!