Recipe by heatherhopecs
Adapted from a Taste of Home recipe. I will make this w/ fresh dough on my Presto Pizza Pizzazz instead of using the Boboli-style crust.
- 566.99 g fresh spinach (two 10 oz bags)
- 177.44 ml shredded skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 118.29 ml low fat cottage cheese
- 78.07 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 1.23 ml salt
- 0.59 ml pepper
- 1 prebaked 12-inch thin pizza crust
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 59.14 ml sliced ripe olives
- 4.92 ml minced fresh basil
- 4.92 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, saute spinach for 2-3 minutes or until wilted; remove from the skillet. Cool slightly; chop.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, cottage cheese and Parmesan cheese. Stir in the spinach, salt and pepper. Spread over crust to within 1/2 inches of edge.
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, onions, olives, basil, oil, vinegar and garlic; sprinkle over spinach mixture.
- Top with the feta cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese. Bake at 400° for 12-14 minutes or until cheese softens and is lightly browned.