Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 21 mins
I got this from the paula deen family cookbook. I use dria's pesto recipe that is on my page
Make and share this Four Cheese and Pesti Baked Spaghetti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- grease a 13 x9 inch baking dish.
- cook the spaghetti until partially done and then drain.
- put in a bowl and add pesto 1 cup of the mozzarella, 1/2 cup of the parmesan and the goat cheese.
- toss mixture well and transer to baking dish.
- sprinkle remaining cheese over pasta.
- bake 20 minutes.
- set oven to broil and broil for about one minute.