Recipe by silversparkles111
My version of the Olive Garden Sauce but with more oomph
Top Review by Grannydragon
This is a much richer version of Alfredo Sauce then I have been used to making. One dish the whole family will eat, happily. Yours is a wonderful recipe. I chose it for PAC 2012. Thank you for sharing. Please share more recipes.
- 5 tablespoons sweet butter
- 3 minced garlic cloves
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 3⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated asiago cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated romano cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
Directions See How It's Made
- On medium low, heat the butter in a pot.
- Add the garlic and pepper. Cook until garlic is golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Slowly add the cream, stirring continuously until all the cream is in the pot.
- Simmer the cream for five minutes. Then stir in the parmesan, asiago, romano and the spices.
- Add the mozzarella and stir until smooth. Simmer for five more minutes then turn off the heat. serve as soon as possible.