Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My version of the Olive Garden Sauce but with more oomph
Make and share this Four Cheese Alfredo Sauce recipe from Food.com.
- On medium low, heat the butter in a pot.
- Add the garlic and pepper. Cook until garlic is golden brown.
- Reduce the heat to low.
- Slowly add the cream, stirring continuously until all the cream is in the pot.
- Simmer the cream for five minutes. Then stir in the parmesan, asiago, romano and the spices.
- Add the mozzarella and stir until smooth. Simmer for five more minutes then turn off the heat. serve as soon as possible.
This is a much richer version of Alfredo Sauce then I have been used to making. One dish the whole family will eat, happily. Yours is a wonderful recipe. I chose it for PAC 2012. Thank you for sharing. Please share more recipes.