Recipe by LibraChick93093
Mmm, a very simple fruit salad, great served as a side with brunch or breakfast! Make it to be served right away, or make it the night before and pop it in the fridge overnight.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a wonderful recipe, it was so quick and easy to throw together, with terrific results. I used fresh berries and enjoyed them very much. Only change to your recipe was to use pecans instead of walnuts. Loved the layer of flavor from the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar, so good, together with the nuts, nice savory elements. Thank you for sharing a recipe that we will enjoy again and again. Made for Pac Spring Safari 2013.
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons light-brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberries, hulled and halved or quartered if large
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberry
- 2 teaspoons small mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup toasted walnuts (optional) or 1⁄4 cup pecans, coarsely chopped (optional)