A great dessert. I love to serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1To make the filling mix the berries and the white sugar.
- 2Pour the berries into a 8x8-inch pan. (I prefer a glass or Pyrex dish.).
- 3Mix the remaining ingredients for the topping. This should be a crumbly topping.
- 4Sprinkle the topping on the berries evenly.
- 5Bake for 40-50 min at 350°F until the topping is golden brown.
- 6Let cool or serve warm. I like it with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Four Berry Crisp
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 279.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 65.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 34.5 g
- Protein 3.1 g