Recipe by Amy-Pink
A great dessert. I love to serve it warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- 1 (16 ounce) can sweet cherries, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can tart cherries, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen blueberries, thawed and drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen strawberries, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- To make the filling mix the berries and the white sugar.
- Pour the berries into a 8x8-inch pan. (I prefer a glass or Pyrex dish.).
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the topping. This should be a crumbly topping.
- Sprinkle the topping on the berries evenly.
- Bake for 40-50 min at 350°F until the topping is golden brown.
- Let cool or serve warm. I like it with vanilla ice cream or a dollop of whipped cream.