Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My mother's four bean salad, made with stevia.
Make and share this Four Bean Salad W/ Stevia recipe from Food.com.
- 4 tablespoons stevia (I use truvia brand, it's equal to about 2/3 C sugar)
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons spicy mustard
- 1 teaspoon marjoram or 1 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄4 cup parsley flakes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can wax beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can lima beans
- 2 medium bell peppers, thinly sliced
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- Mix all ingredients for the dressing together in a bowl.
- Chop the onions and put them in the bowl to marinate for 5 minutes.
- Chop the peppers and add them in for another 5 minutes.
- After they marinate add the rest of the ingredients and chill in the refrigerator.