Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You won't even miss the meat in this recipe!
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 (1587.57 g) can crushed tomatoes
- 2 (907.18 g) can red kidney beans
- 2 (907.18 g) can black beans
- 453.59 g can chickpeas
- 453.59 g can pinto beans
- 2 (226.79 g) can mushrooms
- 29.58 ml cumin powder
- 29.58 ml chili powder
- 29.58 ml Tabasco sauce
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- Sauté onions, green peppers and garlic in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients. Do not drain cans of beans.
- Heat to boiling and then gently simmer until warm.
- Serve over brown rice or boiled red skin potatoes.