Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You won't even miss the meat in this recipe!
Make and share this Four Bean Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sauté onions, green peppers and garlic in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients. Do not drain cans of beans.
- Heat to boiling and then gently simmer until warm.
- Serve over brown rice or boiled red skin potatoes.