Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
You won't even miss the meat in this recipe!
- 2 medium onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 green pepper, coarsely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 (28 ounce) cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans red kidney beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chickpeas
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 (4 ounce) cans mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons cumin powder
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Sauté onions, green peppers and garlic in oil.
- Add remaining ingredients. Do not drain cans of beans.
- Heat to boiling and then gently simmer until warm.
- Serve over brown rice or boiled red skin potatoes.