1/3 Photos of Forty Four
This is a coffee and orange liqueur that I just saw on tv and simply had to add to my coffee recipe collection! It looked gorgeous, a lovely amber, and you surely can't find an easier recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Get a large, clean glass jar (with a mouth large enough to fit the orange into) that you can tightly close.
- 2Wash the orange to remove any dirt, dust or wax.
- 3With a sharp tipped paring knife make 44 evenly spaced slits in the orange.
- 4Fully insert a coffee bean into each slit.
- 5Put 44 sugar cubes into the glass jar.
- 6Put the orange into the jar.
- 7Pour all of the Vodka into the jar (yes, I said all of it, no tibbling yet!).
- 8Shake or swirl the jar gently until the sugar is about half dissolved.
- 9Stash the jar in a dark, cool place that your not going into a lot.
- 10Gently (you don't want to bruise the orange) shake or swirl the jar daily for 44 days.
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Forty Four
Serving Size: 1 (1066 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: