Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
from the rocky mountain news wednesday paper
- 3 ripe avocados, pitted and peeled
- 3 whole serrano chilies, minced seeds and ribs removed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 large tomatoes, finely diced
- 1 small onion, finely diced
- 1⁄4 cup cilantro leaf, fresh no stems
- combine in a large bowl and mash avacados witha fork or potato masher leaving small lumps.
- be sure to chop by hand as a food processor will destroy the texture.
- taste for lime juice and add more if desired.
We liked this guacamole. I used parsley instead of cilantro because I dont like cilantro. Will be serving this at my Mexican themed dinner. Thanks Gregory Schulte. Bullwinkle.