1/1 Photo of Fork-Tender Roast Beef & Gravy-Glazed Potato Dice #SP5
4 hrs 10 mins
Chef #1802630778's Note:
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. Luscious and effortless, perfect for today's busy lifestyle! Simply layer the ingredients, wrap in foil, and slow cook to perfection! Magically creates it's own thick, rich gravy which envelopes each morsel of diced potato and blankets a fork-tender beef roast. Guaranteed to please even the pickiest of palates! YUM!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2-3 lbs beef chuck roast
- 2 cups Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of potato soup, undiluted
- 2 1/4 ounces beefy onion soup mix (both envelopes)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1Tear off a large piece of HEAVY DUTY aluminum foil (approximately 36 inches).
- 2Place roast in middle of foil.
- 3Spread both envelopes of DRY beefy onion soup mix on top of the roast.
- 4In a small bowl, mix 2 cups of diced Simply Potatoes with one can of undiluted cream of potato soup and pepper. Spread carefully over roast.
- 5Wrap in the foil, pressing seams tightly to prevent leakage.
- 6Bake at 300 degrees for four hours.
- 7Slit foil carefully, allowing steam to escape. Using tongs, lift roast onto serving platter and pour potato/gravy mixture over the top. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Fork-Tender Roast Beef & Gravy-Glazed Potato Dice #SP5
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 325.2
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 127.2 mg
- Sodium 1247.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 41.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion