12 hrs 10 mins
Forgotten, but not for long! Long cooking time is actually leaving them in the turned-off oven overnight.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat egg whites with cream of tartar and salt in small mixer bowl until soft peaks form.
- 2Gradually beat in sugar continue beating until stiff peaks form.
- 3Add vanilla, and beat until combined.
- 4Drop meringue mixture by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets top each with a Hershey's Kiss.
- 5Cover kiss completely with a small teaspoonful of meringue.
- 6Place in a preheated 375 degree F oven.
- 7Immediately turn off oven and let cookies remain in oven overnight or until completely dry.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Forgotten Kisses
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.2
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 14.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 6.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g